Summary : What did you think??
Force carbonating homebrew is a quick and simple solution to get carbonated beer in about 24 hours. This technique is not ideal for all styles of homebrew but when you just want a quick
IPA or pale this works perfectly. Follow these simple steps:
1) Keg the beer making sure all O2 is purged and you are using sanitary practices.
2) Hook up the CO2 line to the line in on the keg
3) Set the CO2 to 30PSI
4) Turn the keg on its side and rock gently back and forth for 45secs to 1 min
5) Place the keg in the refridgerator for 18-24 to let the CO2 go into solution
6) After the 24 hours pull the pressure release valve one time and hook the keg up to your dispensing system